Step 1: What are Semi-Functional Ceramics
- Semi- functional Ceramics are pieces that you can use for food and beverages,
- But they need a little more extra care than typical functional ceramics such as hand washing.
- Examples of Semi- functional pieces are wooden stem chalices, mugs with gold, silver or mother of peal luster.
Step 2: How to Care for Semi- Functional Ceramics
- All Stories N’ Stoneware Pieces come with a care sheet included in the package.
- Please follow the care sheet that came with the piece, for specifics of care for your Semi- Functional piece.
- Most Semi- Functional pieces will require hand washing and not be microwavable.
- Please consider this when purchasing a piece.