- Store in a tin canister or other mostly air tight container.
- Store in areas away from sunlight and moisture.
- If stored correctly most loose leaf teas will last 1-2 years depending on the tea.
Wet/ Used Leaves
- Store on the counter or in the fridge in a paper towel for use the next day.
- Store in liquid safe container for up to a week, in the fridge.
Health Benefits of Tea
Teas thought to have highest Antioxidants:
- Black tea
Teas to help with Digestion:
Teas thought to help with Inflammation:
- Green Tea
Teas that help with increasing energy:
- White Tea
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, the knowledge I share has been researched. Please do your own research and consult a medical professional before starting with any of the information provided.